The course of the hospital stay will be explained to you in detail by an outpatient physician. Come to the Outpatient Department – PATIENT ADMISSION – in the lobby of the Surgery Building as per your appointment date and time.
What to bring:
- The complete set of pre-operative examinations.
- All documents requested by us, including ECG, and all X-ray images.
- Your health insurance card, your personal identity document, a certificate for incapacity to work (if you already have one).
- All that you deem important in relation to your hospital stay.
- A list of medicines you take on a regular basis, and an insulin passport if you are a diabetic.
- Your personal belongings (underwear, pyjamas, bathrobe, towel, slippers, toiletries, etc.).
- A completed Admission Report and the KAR Pre-operative Questionnaire if you have been given them.
- If your admission date needs to be changed for any reason, please contact us on the telephone number +420 588 443 479 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further information: We have twin rooms and triple rooms with bathroom and TV.
Patients can book a VIP single room for CZK 800/day. If you are interested, please contact us at least 2 weeks before your planned admission on the phone number +420 588 443 467.